is for ImAgInAtIoN!!
Haydn has a HUGE imagination and I find it hilarious! I wanted to get down some of his favorite imaginations.
First some of you may have heard of an imaginary friend, but what about an imaginary bug. Haydn has an imaginary bug friend named Doug Degee. Don't ask either Riley or I where he came up with this. One day he started talking about Doug Degee. Once I finally figured out what he was saying I asked what Doug Degee was and Haydn said his bug friend. The funniest part is that Doug Degee pops up out of Haydn's pocket or is conveniently located on the floor right by him. It is so funny. So the next time you see him you will have to ask about Doug Degee.
Recently Haydn enjoys being different animals. His favorite is a puppy, but he has also been a bunny, frog, cat and fish. I think he gets tired of Mom saying "Haydn do this or that" so he transforms into something else so he doesn't have to clean up his toys or finish eating his lunch. Clever little boy.
He also loves playing the part of whatever movie he is watching. He has run to fetch his sword during Sword in the Stone, Peter Pan, and Robin Hood. Of course the Light Saber is often a fill in for a sword and I finally let him watch the first Star Wars. (It still seems too grown-up for an almost 3 year old, but Riley says he saw Empire Strikes Back in the theaters when he was 3. How he remembers this is often in question?!)
4 comments:
I'm sure Riley was sitting next to Colby as they watched the Star Wars Movie. Colby has already informed me that he is going to take our children to the movies I don't want them to see behind my back. I am excited to ask Haydn about his bug this weekend.
Too cute!! They are growing up WAY too fast!!
Haydn is hilarious! I think I might start having a little bug friend, it sounds like fun!
It was sooooo cute the conversation Haydn and I had about Doug Degee. He even let let me hold him :)
Post a Comment