10.27.2008

{H} is for Hogle Zoo

Riley had meetings up in Salt Lake on Thursday so the boys and I tagged along. We were able to meet some of my friends from PT school and go to the zoo. It was so fun to see them all. When we first met none of us had kids and now there was a total of 5 kids there. Even though Summer borrowed hers. The animals were amazing. They were so spunky in the cooler weather. The giraffes are always my favorite, but the elephants, singing monkey and belly flopping penguins were a close second.







On Saturday Riley's dad took Riley's brothers Garrett (in town from Japan), Clu, Riley and I to the BYU football game. I know, I know, why was I going to a BYU game? Well I have two words for you BOX SEATS!! We had so much fun. We got to sit up in the box and rub elbows with former Govenor Olene Walker, Elder Perry, Elder Ballard, and Elder Nelson. They had tons of food and treats. We gave our best effort at the fight song "Rise and shout, the cougars are out, blah, blah, blah" and saying "another Cougar first down, roar!" I don't know how convincing we were, but we had a great time and the Cougars pulled out a win in the last seconds of the game.


7 comments:

Carrie said...

BYU ERIKA??? I bet it was a good game though, it's too bad they won... :(
Geez you look so skinny and beautiful with you being a photographer we don't ever get to see you! You look amazing!!

Carrie said...

PS I LOVE your "world according to Haydn" that little boy is too funny!!!

Summer Jackson said...

I love the one of haydn wit the gorilla! So cute! Yes tradition now!

Lisa said...

Wow, a BYU game...but I don't blame you box seats are the way to go! Love the zoo pictures...they are amazing.

Jessica and Colby said...

It looks like you had a great time at the zoo and you look amazing!

Haven said...

LOL...glad you suffered through it! I bet it was fun to do all that elbow-rubbing though!

Andrea said...

I feel flattered that I'm in a picture on your blog! We were freezing, but it was fun. Thanks for inviting us. I'd love to do it again sometime.