Is there anything cuter than a newborn baby? Our good friends the Hales came down to St. George with their third baby. We first met Jared and Shelby in our married student ward at Utah State. Jared was our home teacher and also planned to go to law school, so inbetween spiritual messages Riley and Jared would fit in as much talk about the LSAT and different law schools as they could. They both ended up at the U, so we have been friends ever since. Shelby is one of those mom's we all want to be like. Thanks for having me take pictures of your new little one. I hope you like them.
I love the picture of Nash with one eye open, he does that look all the time. Great pictures Erika! Now if we could only capture you jumping in the pool in your heels!
I think I sleep more lately rather than get on the computer. Jared showed me the pictures earlier and now I'm finally getting on to post. Thank you so much! You are so nice to do a photo shoot. You didn't even complain about the poop:)
5 comments:
You just keep getting better - those are some amazing pictures. Now, if only you could find capable help with your backdrops...
Ha ha! Thanks sweetie for massaging my ego. I like the pictures until I post them and then I get so self-conscious
I love the picture of Nash with one eye open, he does that look all the time. Great pictures Erika! Now if we could only capture you jumping in the pool in your heels!
Jared
I think I sleep more lately rather than get on the computer. Jared showed me the pictures earlier and now I'm finally getting on to post. Thank you so much! You are so nice to do a photo shoot. You didn't even complain about the poop:)
You are so fast! We already got the CD in the mail. Thank you so much! We love them!
Post a Comment