
FaLL FaMiLy FuN
We went out to Barclay Sunday afternoon for some fun family time. We were lucky enough to see two trains while we were there. The boys had fun exploring and Mable had a blast running and running. We all mastered walking over cattle guards and got some fun pictures with railroad tracks. Did you know there aren't any railroad tracks in St. George?





It is a beautiful place and was quite and peaceful time together as a family. What could be better.
I have to add in FoOtBaLL!! Love it! Can't wait until the boys get older to enjoy it with me, since Riley doesn't have the attention span. Go Vikings!!

FiRsT sTePs
4 comments:
I am thrilled you were able to see Barclay! But, sad that I wasn't there to thrill at the trains with the boys...
Your photos are wonderful as always, and I cheered as Taite took those steps. Oh,how that boy is growing!
Great photos, as usual. I can't believe how big Taite is getting. Also, I love your comment about Riley's attention span and about that being the lousiest video ever! :)
I love the pictures of the boys on the tracks. It must of been cold-the clothes they have on are darling. Can't believe how much they've changed since July. Yeh, Tater your walking. You can walk to Grandma soon.
Go Tater-D!! Barclay is so fun! We'll have to go sometime and do the zip line. Sonora had a blast doing it last year!
Post a Comment