10.01.2008

{E}

is for EvErYdAy moments. So frequently I look to the BIG moments to blog about, but recently I have been relishing in the eVeRyDaY moments. Things I don't want to EvEr forget.

  • Taite's open mouth kisses
  • The size of Haydn's hand in mine
  • Haydn's messy hair after waking up from a nap
  • Taite turning everything into a phone and saying "HI!"
  • Haydn's prayers where he blesses Mom, Dad, Mable, Otis, Burt & Taite. Always in that order.
  • Mom sandwich
  • Taite dancing
  • Mable sleeping
  • Otis in boxes
  • Little boys in feety pajamas

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh how sweet! You are such a beautiful mom and so lucky so stay home everyday with those adorable little boys! I need to start appreicating every little moment cuz you never get it back! Thanks!

Grandma Sherl said...

That's so sweet that Haydn prays for Burt. I'm looking forward to open kisses from Taite. A week from today!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You got this one soooo right! All those "little' things you listed are just the most important things of all! Continue to love them, and please continue to share your thoughts with us.

Julie said...

I love your sweet list. Those are great things to remember.
Also, your pictures are beautiful. I am jealous that you have your fancy camera and are on your way to fantastic success. I've got my fingers crossed for a camera this Christmas!

Amanda said...

so sweet! Thanks for the simiple reminder!