is for Grandma Sherl!! My mom is here visiting for a few days. We are all excited, especially the boys. We have already had a lot of fun. Unfortunately the nice, warm St. George weather went away as soon as she showed up. She flew in late Thursday. Haydn would not go to sleep until he saw her inside the house. He also graciously gave up his bed and is sleeping on the floor so Grandma and Taite are roomies. Grandma got to tag along on a fairytale birthday party for Sonora on Friday. All the kids dressed up it was very cute. (No pictures of the costume until Halloween, but be excited to see the cutest cowboy EVER! Thanks to Alicia and cowboy Preston!) Saturday we went to Jumping Jacks otherwise known as the bounce house by Haydn. It was SO FUN!! We all had a ball jumping and going down the big slides. Taite was unsure at first, but warmed up and had fun with the rest of us. Then Mom and I got to go shopping while the boys took a nap. I can't remember the last time I got to go shopping with my mom and NO kids. I was so productive! We are having lots of fun and know the time is going to pass way too fast. We do miss Grandpa, hopefully he will come next time. I love when my kids get one on one time with their grandparents, it is so special to them and they are able to show their personalities without any competition. It is such special time and lasts for such a short time. Hopefully my boys won't ever think they are too cool for hanging out with the grandparents, but I'm sure the time will come.
I just found the World according to Haydn part of the blog. I sure needed a good laugh, Thanks!Maybe if I had more of Riley's money I would buy a new pair of shoes and not a buzz lightyear. too cute!
5 comments:
When did your kids get so old? I love seeing the pictures you take, you have such an amazing talent!
grandma sherl looks great and the kids are adorable - love Haydn's haircut! Give your mom my best!
I just found the World according to Haydn part of the blog. I sure needed a good laugh, Thanks!Maybe if I had more of Riley's money I would buy a new pair of shoes and not a buzz lightyear. too cute!
We haven't taken Sonora to JJ's yet, but it's on our list of things to do! She loves the bouncing castles.
Looks like Grandma Sherl had a blast with the boys!
I also enjoyed The World According to Haydn. Kids are too funny!
Post a Comment