

Monday we had a quiet day at home playing with toys, games and play dough. That night we had an early birthday dinner for Haydn so grandma could give him his present. We went to Texas Roadhouse where he sat on the saddle. Then we went home to open his new scooter. It was a hit!

Today my mom left to go back to Minnesota. So sad, we probably won't see her again until March or April. No Grandma for Halloween, Haydn's birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentines Day. Ugh! Can you tell we are all sad.

6 comments:
I'm sad also but now I feel really bad missing all the holidays. I had such a wonderful, fun time with everyone and can't wait to come back.
They are so cute. We are at our grandmas this weekend for my brothers wedding and we aren't coming back until Christmas. It's fun when we are here but definitely sad when playtime is over.
sounds like you're having fun! I love that pic of your little guy on his scooter! so cute!
What fun! Love your pictures. That scooter looks like loads of fun!
colors look great! lovelove love the lightening on the scooter shot
When did Haydn get so old? I know Brejden is still my baby, right? I love your post! You take amazing pictures! I wish I had your talent! We will be down Nov. 5 thru the 11, so we'll have to get together!
Post a Comment