11.01.2008

Happy Halloween!

Well our halloween didn't go quite as planned. We had the stomach flu pass through our house and poor little Taite has been so sick!! :( We had wonderful plans of dressing up and visiting friends and neighbors handing out Halloween cheer. Instead we stayed home most of the day where I washed sheets 3 or 4 different times, I lost track. That evening Riley took Haydn out to Grandma and Grandpa Squires so he could have some fun and see his cousins. I stayed home and rocked a sick little boy, which I secretly enjoyed. When they made it back home I realized after the long day I didn't get a single picture of the boys in their costumes. So this morning I forced them back into their costumes and we all and went out to get some pictures. Even though Taite has a fever and feels miserable he makes the cutest monkey. Haydn was the best cowboy! Thanks to Aleisha and Preston for letting us borrow it. I just loved the chaps and cowboy boots! Riley asked him in the car where his firearms were. (meaning Haydn where is your gun) Haydn replied, "I don't have firearms, I have cowboy arms!"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting and waiting for the pictures and report of Halloween. I am so sorry Taite was sick, but you are right...he is the cutest little monkey! And I would belly up to the bar with Cowboy Haydn anytime! (With or without the 'firearms")
They look extra good in the pumpkin patch! Thank you so much for sharing with a grandma who wished she could have been there in person. Halloween hugs to everyone.

d said...

Poor Taiters, but he looked so cute! That costume for Hadyn was adorable, and he is one handsome cowboy.

Summer Jackson said...

I can't believe how dang cute they are! Those are great pics... you must have a good photographer! :)

Haven said...

Fun pictures!
Sonora really enjoyed being able to spend time with Haydn last night! I hope Taite is feeling better.

Andrea said...

Cute kiddos. You're making me jealous of your camera.

Levi and Jenny said...

Looks like you guys had fun planned, sorry the little one is not feeling well. We hope to see you guys when we are out to Utah for Christmas.

Aunt Deb said...

Your boys are such cuties! Love the cowboy outfit and the hat looks familiar! Your little monkey looks darling and I am so sorry he is sick. Hope they are loving their pumpkin books!