11.02.2008

Senior Pix

I had so much fun doing Jordanne's senior pictures. Isn't she just beautiful!! It cracked me up that every time she changed clothes, Jessica was switching all her jewelry. I hope you like the sneak peek - there are so many to choose from it was hard to pick just a few!



11 comments:

Summer Jackson said...

LOVE IT!

d said...

Great job!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Great work! Granted, you had a gorgeous subject to work with, but the shots are terrific. Really show personality(and jewlery).

Haven said...

I love them! I cannot believe how grown-up Jordanne is! She's gorgeous!

Haven said...

lol...it's almost like an ad for jewelry! :)

Aunt Deb said...

Great senior pix! You are becoming quite the professional photographer! Way to go...

Grandma Sherl said...

Erika, the pictures are amazing! Can't wait to do Taylor's.

Jessica and Colby said...

Incredible, but then I never had any doubts! I loved all the sites you picked and did you really expect anything different than the jewelry wardrobe changes?! Thank you so much for taking these for her!

Lisa said...

Wow...these photos are amazing!! You are so talented! Do you ever make trips to SLC for photo shoots?

Mel said...

Gorgeous photos! Makes me want to buy a nicer camera (and take some lessons)!

Bowen Family said...

Those pictures are so amazing! That is so great you take pictures, I am always looking for someone to do pictures, I wish you lived by me! You kids are so cute, I hope you have a great christmas!

Jami bowen