11.22.2008

I {heart} etsy

We are doing the 12 days of Christmas at our house this year. Basically a combination of 6 small gifts (game, book, movie, etc) and 6 activities (writing letter to Santa, making and delivering cookies to neighbors) that they open one each day the 12 days before Christmas. Then Christmas day we are keeping really simple. One gift from Santa, one from Mom and Dad and one from brother. The end.

I am super excited about the ornaments I found for the boys this year. I wanted something that felt homemade so I headed to etsy.com. Love that site for all things cute and crafty. I found these adorable owl ornaments and asked the talented designer if she could personalize them for me with the name and year. This is what she came up with. Aren't they cute!! I'm hoping this will be a fun tradition to continue.



Here's to trying to simplify what can be a crazy time of year.

2 comments:

Haven said...

How fun! Maybe we'll try something like that next year when we aren't moving and when A can enjoy it. Those owls are very cute.

Jessica and Colby said...

They are even cuter in person!