
Tuesday, Nov. 18th Haydn turns 3!!!! I think birthdays are so special, they are really the only holiday you don't have to share with anyone else. I learned early on from my grandma that they should be celebrated as long as possible! We kicked off the festivities today with 3-year pictures. Isn't he so handsome! We have several fun things planned so stay tuned for his video montage (sorry Colby - I'm his sappy mom) and family bowling night. Should be a fun week. Still can't believe my baby is three! I think I will probably say that statement every year of his life.

12 comments:
that outfit is amazing!
Great photos as usual! Happy Birthday Haydn! You can ignore Colby's weird photo montage issues, I obviously do. :)
For the record: embedded videos are fine (even if you do use proprietary WMV or MOV formats). What I dislike most are the Adobe Flash driven photo-based slide shows. Stay away from Flash.
Awe... Those are adorable!! I love them, you are very talented! I can't believe he is three already either!! Time flys!
OHHHHH- so cute and great pictures!
Erika,
You are awesome, those pics are the best. Hayden is a good looking kid, it is a good thing that Riley married you ha ha J/K. Happy Birthday Hayden buddy!!!!
Dad says the photographs look like they were taken by a professional. Well done. You had the most handsome model. I hope we get a picture.
HAYDN
Happy Birthday to Haydn-Happy Birthday to Haydn-Happy Birthday to Haydn we can't believe you are three. It just seems like yesterday we flew out to see you on the day you were born. Have lots of fun and we will be calling you. Lots of Love to all.
I want those pics on my fridge NOW! He is soooo darling! Too big though....tell him to stop growing!
These photos are adorable and sooooo professional! I love the background. Looks like they came straight from a history book in the 40's. He is so darling and I can't believe he is three years old! Have a great birthday
What fun pictures! You do such an awesome job.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDN! You're such a handsome, fun boy!
Great pics as always! I can't believe you have a three year old! He is so dang cute!
Darling photos of Haydn. I hope you have a poster size in your family room.
Post a Comment