11.18.2008

7 comments:

Jessica and Colby said...

I love the video montage! I can't believe how big Haydn is getting. I love the photo of Haydn kissing Taite's head and Taite looks ready to cry.

Yorokobi said...

Erika, you have forced me to digress. I dislike photo montages regardless of their delivery format. :) At least embedded non-Flash derived video doesn't cause my browser to flip out.

On a serious note, well done. I have to agree with Jessica, your kids are getting big, and quick.

Grandma Sherl said...

Oh, Haydn you are so Handsome. Can't believe how much you've changed in a year. I love how you like to talk to grandma on the phone. I miss you sooo much. Please come for xmas:) The video made me cry. I loved seeing the pictures at the end.I'm glad you had a good day!

Clu, Meg, Max, Tali said...

Max loved the video he kept screaming at it.

Anonymous said...

My what a difference a year make! He just gets more and more handsome and we just love him more and more.

Summer Jackson said...

I love love love it! How did he get so big in just one year! (I love the last song...)

Jocee said...

When did he get so big? I can't believe he's 3! He's such a smart kid, it just amazes me! I love how much he loves Taite, you can just tell. Good luck with the next year!