We have received the results of all, but one test and they have all come back negative. Which is good I think. No major diseases or anything causing him to loose weight. The diarrhea/vomiting has finally stopped! This I know is good. The Pediasure seems to be going well. I think it might actually be stimulating his appetite a little bit. We go see the OT on Friday. Our pediatrician says that if he doesn't gain weight following what the OT recommends he will hospitalize him and hook him up to a feeding tube. We definitely don't want that so we are going to be good students and follow everything he says to try and prevent this from happening.
On a lighter note we have noticed some of the spark coming back in our little Taite. Grandma Snow made him these little moccasins and I wanted to get a picture of him wearing them before they were too small. He was more interested in taking them off and stealing my lens cap.
We are so grateful that despite whatever is going on with our little Taiters he is a happy and curious little boy who continues to develop despite being small.


6 comments:
Hey guys, We're sorry to hear about the struggles you've had lately. Hang in there!! You are both great parents and we know Taite will get through this with flying colors. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Brian and Jaime
Yay, Taiters! Hope everything is going great!
I'm glad to hear he is doing better!
Nothing is more precious than your children! Sorry you've had to go through this. We hope things are looking up!
I also love your "world according to Haydn" with the dialogue and dates listed. So cute!
Oh he is too sweet! I hope he is back to his 'ol self soon!
Post a Comment