12.16.2008

On the third day of Christmas . . .

We bring to you with love, a new Christmas movie (Polar Express). Hope you are all enjoying the 12 days of Christmas. We are making some wonderful memories.



Last night Riley was helping a tired mom finish up what should have been dinner when he sliced open his thumb. Trying to be the brave soldier he didn't do anything until this morning when it started bleeding all over again. After a trip to the insta-care he had 5 stitches, a tetnus shot and a pertussis booster. Poor guy!


Isn't it purtee?! Who wants to come and visit?

4 comments:

d said...

I do! I do! I mean, we do! We do! I love your twelve days of Christmas. We are HUGE Polar Express fans, as is every young boy who has an imagination. Santa even sent Cannon a polar express ticket that never leaves Cannon's side. Haydn and Cannon need to be together!

Carrie said...

Can I come?? I miss it so much!!

xomom said...

Hope we can watch Polar Express with the boys when we come. I love that movie!
So sorry about your thumb Riley. Ouch! Hope this doesn't mean you can't wash dishes....

Ryan said...

Yea snow! We are passing through for christmas. Ill give you a call and see if we can stop by for a quick hi! -Nicole & Ryan