12.21.2008

On the eigth day of Christmas . . .

We bring to you with love, cookie mix to make those cookies for Santa.


* I don't know why, but it seems so hard to keep my kids in their clothes after church. Sorry for the half naked child.

4 comments:

d said...

loving all the days of Christmas, and Sundays are all about the half naked kids after church. I don't know about you, but most Sundays I am just glad we survived.

Jessica and Colby said...

Who wants to stay in Sunday clothes all day? I know I don't. I am loving the twelve days of Christmas!

Carrie said...

As I am walking into the door after church I swear my zipper is undone and shirt almost off (too much info?) get me out of these church clothes and into some sweats! I can relate to your kids for sure! :)

Grandma Sherl said...

I guess he takes after his mother on this one. Just kidding!!!! Taite looks more grown up in this picture.