We bring to you with love, stationary to write a letter to Santa for all your wants and needs.
It also snowed today in St. George! We usually get one snow day a year, but never before Christmas so it was a real treat. In the afternoon me bundled up to go and tromp around in the snow.
I love the 12 days of Christmas my family did it growing up such fun memories! I cannot believe it snowed it SG I am glad I am not the only on getting it! :)
Oh.my.heck. How fun!!!! I'm so glad you found me, & I found you! It is great to see what you are up to, and your blog is so cute! I will check back often! Love,Mandy
3 comments:
I love the 12 days of Christmas my family did it growing up such fun memories! I cannot believe it snowed it SG I am glad I am not the only on getting it! :)
I'm impressed with your 12 days of Christmas dedication. I really like your puppy's coat. I need to get one for mine.
Oh.my.heck. How fun!!!! I'm so glad you found me, & I found you! It is great to see what you are up to, and your blog is so cute! I will check back often!
Love,Mandy
Post a Comment