We bring to you with love, Christmas jammies!

Taite can go from pout to laugh in seconds flat!
We have had so much fun doing the 12 days of Christmas. Tonight we had the Snow tradition of taco salad for dinner, followed by the Christmas story out of Luke read by dad. Now my kids are snuggled up in their beds with the glow of Christmas lights to give them sweet dreams. It really is a magical season. We hope that you all have a Merry Christmas!



2 comments:
That top picture is SOOOO cute!! Thanks for sharing your 12 days of Christmas, it was fun! Merry Christmas!!
But what happened on the 12th day of Christmas? Or does Christmas day count as the 12th? It was fun to see your 12 days - I think I might try it next year.
I love Sami's pictures Erika - thanks again!
Post a Comment