
In happier news . . . we went to the live Nativity at Tuachan. Haydn was sooooooo excited to see Santa. As soon as he saw him he took off running. It was so cute. He keeps asking for things that are not under the tree, so I hope we don't have a disappointed little boy come Christmas morning.

*sorry the pictures are crappy one is off my cell phone the other is off of our camcorder. Too bad my camera doesn't fit into my pocket.
This video is a couple weeks old, but it makes me smile and after how tough the last couple days have been we are grateful for something to make us smile.
2 comments:
So cute! I got dizzy just watching them spin! I love how Taite keeps his arms in a circle! Oh I love them!
I laughed so hard when I saw the chicken picture. So very hilarious!!!!
Post a Comment