6.27.2008

Pine Valley

Thanks to everyone who called, sent cards, or left comments for my birthday. I had a lovely day. Riley and I went to the Painted Pony for dinner (thanks Carolyn for babysitting). It is my favorite! Riley had arranged to have roses and a b-day balloon on our table when we arrived. We had a great time getting all dressed up and having grown-up conversation while eating grown-up food.

Now to switch the focus off of me. We went up to Pine Valley last Sunday for a little family get away. We had such a nice time. We had a picnic on the front lawn, went for a walk, and all took naps. A perfect Sunday afternoon.

3 comments:

HL said...

Sounds like you guys had fun.

The pictures are cute.

Jared and Shelby said...

Happy Birthday, Erika! It sounds like you had a great time. I have to confess, the kids and I were in your part of the state last week. The closest we got to your house was In-N-Out. You also asked what we're naming our baby- his name will be Nash. Good luck finding a different way to spell it:) I guess you could have a silent K :)

stace said...

looks fun! good job with the pics!