6.21.2008

I can shoot in manual!!








This may not seem like a big deal to most of you, but since I got my camera over a year ago I have wanted to learn how to do this and always thought it was impossible. Well, hopefully, I am on my way to taking better pictures. As I mentioned in my last post I went to a photography workshop taught by Kellie and Staci as an early birthday present. It was wonderful!! Here are a few pictures I took. Criticism or praise are gladly accepted.

9 comments:

Little Leaf said...

You did a great job!!!! Maybe you can teach me when you come. I've tried.

Grandma Sherl said...

The last post was from your mother not shanna.

Anonymous said...

Beautimous!

Lyman and Kim said...

Awesome!! I especially loved how you captured the water shot and then the amazing up close shot of the flower.

d said...

I really like the first portrait, and am amazed at the still water. So good!

Clu, Meg, Max, Tali said...

I already told you how talented you are with photography! Clu and I just love the pictures with Max and everyone wants to know where we had them taken! We would love to see more pictures!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Now you do realize that you have a gift don't you! Many people could take the same photography class and NOT be able to come up with such amazing results...
Loved the focused, vs. unfocused water shot. And of course the darling little ones you captured so beautifully! Keep 'em coming!

Haven said...

You're doing such a fabulous job with the photography! I believe my new one does manual, but I haven't gotten to that part of the manual yet. Keep it up!

Kellie Larsen said...

wooo hoooo! I love the shots you got! That water one is especially cool!