6.07.2008

What are you up to?

Riley: He is moving into a new office in St. George and is very excited to not have to go into Hurricane anymore. They have a shower and gym in his building and a barber shop. So we should see a skinnier and less shaggy Riley with the move as well. This was just an added bonus. He is loving the water law work and is very busy. They have a summer clerk that plans on joining Sanders & Snow when he graduates next year.

Erika: I have gone from working 30 hrs/wk to doing PRN as a physical therapist. It took me a while to adjust, but I am loving being home more and the boys are MUCH happier. I do miss my cute pregnant patients, but I'm sure I will go back someday. Until then I am enjoying a life of story time, trips to the park and library, walks, and imaginary play.

Haydn: He is considering becoming potty trained. We are still in the negotiation phase. He has been going more frequently on the toilet, but still not ready to commit. His favorite color is orange. His favorite meal is chicken and corn. His new favorite toy is his bubble lawn mower. His love for cars is near obsession and doesn't seem to be fading.

Taite: He is pulling up to stand and cruising along furniture. He is very curious and into everything. He loves his brother and our cat and dog. He always races over to their dishes when they are eating so he can pet them while they are distracted. He is starting to pick up some signing. His favorite is "all done".

4 comments:

Jessica and Colby said...

Love the update! Hooray Riley on the perks of your new office.

d said...

Cannon loves his bubble mower too. What do you guys put into refill the bubbles?

Anonymous said...

Congrats Riley on the move to the new office. Erika, hope you are enjoying more time at home. That's fun and I am sure the boys really enjoy having you there! Haydn and Taite are so cute. We love all the pictures and updates.

Haven said...

Glad to see what you're up to!