7.04.2008

Happy 4th of July

4 comments:

Levi and Jenny said...

Hey, I left a belated comment on your birthday post. We miss you guys. We have been having a lot of fun at the beach and getting ready for school to start August 20th. The baby will probably come around the 14th of September. Then life will be interesting.

Snow Crew said...

Ohhhhh man.

Ashley andTyler Greenwell said...

looks like i missed out on an awesome 4th of july! :( i have to wait a whole year for aunt deb's home made ice cream!! Brandon also said I missed out on some sweet crafts as he worded it. The boys are getting so big. they are so cute!!!

Aunt Deb said...

I love your slides!!! Could you send me some through email. I want to print some off for my office at school and at home. You are a wonderful photographer. If you would email me the photos or put them on your zip drive and bring them to Hobble Creek, I will help tend your boys soooooomuch!