Everytime Riley and I go out to Minnesota we are always in awe at how beautiful it is. We were there in the middle of July and it was so green! No one has automatic sprinklers in their yard they just wait for it to rain! We even got to watch a thunderstorm roll in while teasing my mom that it was going to be a tornado for sure. There is farm after farm of corn rows and bean sprouts. I have always loved old barns and they are everywhere out there. So right across from my parents house is a large field and a small old barn. I thought what a perfect spot to try and get some pictures of the boys. Well wanting the perfect sun almost down light I waited until my kids were past there bed time and all the misquitos were out! Not such a good idea.
Here are a few I did get. Any suggestions on which one I should develop larger and frame? Do you like B&W or color?


3 comments:
LOVE the first one of taite and I think that you should keep it in color. I love the green against his skin. You sure have the knack.
I love the second one of Taite, but I am a huge fan of B&W, so I say frame a B&W of it. He looks so serene in the picture. Very content.
I have to say I like the second one of Taite better because you can see his face better. Great photos, like usual!
Post a Comment