8.05.2008

Humanitarian Project

Riley's mom brought up the supplies to color file folder games while we were up Hobble Creek Canyon. There is a need for some educational toys and games at orphanages throughout the world. I thought this was such a great idea that I wanted to share it with others that might be looking for service ideas. I don't know how to knit, quilt, sew or many other of those "pioneer woman" skills, but I can color with the best of them. Here are the directions for the file folder games. http://www.lds.org/ldsfoundation/multimedia/files/pdf/51191_abc_pattern_pdf.pdf

There are also lots of other needs and ideas on the humanitarian website http://www.lds.org/ldsfoundation/accelwork/humanintereststory/0,7989,1325--9-1100,00.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How smart of you to put this on your blog. Hope it gets some creative juices flowing for others. And,,,I still have some coloring to be done if you want...
Stay well down there. We miss you. xo

Jocee said...

Hey! We are coming down next week on Tuesday and staying until Saturday. Brejden wants to see Haydn so bad!

Jessica and Colby said...

I have colored the ABC book during sacrament meeting as a way to help me stay awake. I figure I am staying awake and creating a needed book at the same time. (and I don't have to feel guilty about coloring in church)