I know I'm a few days late, but we wanted to make Taite's 1 year birthday official. We had a quiet celebration at home after all the partying we did earlier in the month. It mainly consisted of Riley and I reminiscing of that special day a year ago and all the special days since then. Tatie is such a wonderful part of our family. He brings so much laughter and adventure, but he is also very loving and affectionate, especially to his family.Taite is soooo close to walking, he has 6 teeth, his first word is uh-oh, he likes to play with water, mom's laptop and whatever Haydn has. He loves fruit. His favorites are grapes, bananas, and applesauce. He loves to cuddle his face into his blanket and will not sleep without it.
We feel so lucky and blessed to have Tatie a part of our family. His first year is so memorable and I am so glad that I was able to stay home for part of it so I didn't miss out on all the wonderful moments. Taite, we look forward to watching you grow and can't wait for what the years will bring. Happy Birthday! Love, Mom & Dad
6 comments:
Happy birthday big T! I can just picture him burying his face in his "woobie:
Oh he is so cute! I love that picture! And yes I just joined this wonderous blog world...
Happy Birthday!!!
Oh, the birthday boy, the birthday boy! Taite, we wish you a wonderous year ahead with all the growing and learning and changing that comes with the second year of life.
We are also grateful that your mom can be home with you. We just wish we could be next door.
Can't believe a year ago I was there. How the time flies by. Your such a cutie and love those blue eyes. I also wished you lived closer. I have two very handsome grandchildren that I can't brag enough about. You parents do a wonderful job making beautiful children that have a very good disposition. We love you all very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wowowowow! What a fabulous picture Erika! I am sooo impressed! He is soo cute!
Post a Comment