
August 16th was our 7 year anniversary. Crazy how
time flies when you are having fun! To celebrate we went out to eat to our favorite restraunt, Painted Pony. At the restaurant Riley had planned for the waitress to bring out a bottle of Martinelli's so we could have a toast. Cute huh! After we went to Les Miserables at the Tuacahn. It was fabulous! I still have the music stuck in my head. If anyone has the soundtrack I would LOVE a copy. Heres to many more crazy and fun filled years!
9 comments:
I have the soundtrack...somewhere....
Happy Anniversary! Lucky 7, here is to eternity!
Happy anniversary! Hard to believe that we have been married as long as we have. It was great to see you guys this weekend.
Ok so this is the second time I am trying to leave you a comment. I love your blog and your digital scrapbook. I need to come take lessons from you. congrats on your anniversary. Stop by the Summit so we can catch up.
You guys look great!! Love the curly hair Erika. Happy 7th annivesary. Jaime and I just celebrated 11. I know I'm an old man. Call me I need help with my blog. Brian
Happy Anniversary! (a bit late) I told J that he must take me to Les Miserables before they close...we'll see. I love that musical.
Oh my! Can it really be 7 years since you guys got married! That is crazy...it seems just like yesterday we were hanging out in Logan.
Congrats. Think about how much fun we had seven years ago. Boy those were the days.
Happy Anniversary! I loved Les Mes - Jefferson and I still put it on in the car and sing to it. Cute pics of the wedding day - you look great!
Post a Comment