8.13.2008

Hair cuts!

All three of the boys (Riley being the biggest boy) got their haircut last week. This included Taite's very first haircut! I don't have any pictures of Haydn's first hair cut (no idea where my first time mom brain was on that one) so I was sure to bring along my camera this time.

Haydn requested his hair to be spiky like Preston's. We tried talking him out of it because getting his hair done everyday is not a highlight, but he was persistent. Like usual in the end he won. And doesn't he look cute.
Taite before. Say good-bye to the mullet.
Taite during looking a little nervousOh my grown-up little boy. Where did my baby go?!

My three boys. So handsome!!

4 comments:

Grandma Sherl said...

Haydn looks older with his spike. All the boys look cute or maybe I should say handsome.

Clu, Meg, Max, Tali said...

Love the "spiky" hair. He looks like such a big boy!

Brooke and Cody said...

I've been meaning to ask you, what kind of camera do you have? Your pictures look great!

Haven said...

Again, love the cuts! Sonora kept talking about Haydn's hair after the reception. Can't wait for next week!