Grandma Snow came over for a minute on Saturday and Taite was not ready for her to leave. As soon as he noticed she was gone he headed straight for the window by our front door to tell her to come back. You need to stay longer next time Grandma.
Then what could be better than story time with Dad. Riley reads this book to the boys that Grandma & Grandpa Snow brought back from Scotland with his best Scotish accent. Lucky boys.
How fun! Story time is a fun time. I would like to hear the accent, Ri!
BTW E, have I told you that people think we're the ones who're related and not me and Riley? They think we're sisters or something. You must belong! :)
I read the post about Taite and his weight problem. Jackson does not have that problem as he is 50 lbs, solid. I suggest human growth hormone and some cream and clear. Just kidding. How about some Carnation instant breakfast and whole milk.
I love that Taite chews on his blanket. It totally threw me off! I can't believe how big your boys are! Just think, when Haydn was Taite's age, I was watching him and crazy Brejden, pregnant, and keeping track of my mom. I can't believe the boys are going to be three!!! AHHH! Good luck with the boys! (it's time to have another, right?)
5 comments:
How fun! Story time is a fun time. I would like to hear the accent, Ri!
BTW E, have I told you that people think we're the ones who're related and not me and Riley? They think we're sisters or something. You must belong! :)
Great photos! The picture of Riley reading to the boys will be in one of my reading workshop powerpoint presentations. I love it too much!
I have heard enough Mike Myers impersonations from Riley to have a great sound bite in my head.
I read the post about Taite and his weight problem. Jackson does not have that problem as he is 50 lbs, solid. I suggest human growth hormone and some cream and clear. Just kidding. How about some Carnation instant breakfast and whole milk.
I love that Taite chews on his blanket. It totally threw me off! I can't believe how big your boys are! Just think, when Haydn was Taite's age, I was watching him and crazy Brejden, pregnant, and keeping track of my mom. I can't believe the boys are going to be three!!! AHHH! Good luck with the boys! (it's time to have another, right?)
Post a Comment