This picture is so Haydn. He loves to ROAR! Whenever he gets nervous he will roar to show you how tough he is.

Both of my boys are blankey boys. I just love this one of Haydn all wrapped up in his.

And this is what happens when you accidentaly leave a box of tissues on the bed of your 1 year old while he goes down for a nap. Oh he is a handfull!

On to the inspiration - I have realized now that the summer is coming to a close, I don't have any children going to school and I no longer have a new born to report on I am in jeopardy of falling into a blogging slump. I have been working with Haydn on recognition of letters of the alphabet so I thought to go along with it I would do a blog post with each letter of the alphabet. Haydn LoVeS to look at the blog so I thought this would go along with it. We'll see how it goes.
{A}
a la mode: when the waitress asks "would you like that a la mode?" Don't you always think why of course! I really don't know why but "would you like that with ice cream?" just doesn't have the same ring.
I asked Riley what his favorite {A} word was and after he chukled about the obvious answer he said armadillo because it is so fun to say.
The boys love their alligator stuffed animal. Taite frequently uses it as a pillow. It is bigger than he is.
Well that is a start hopefully I will get more creative as we go along.
6 comments:
I love the photos but you need to post a picture of Haydn shooting his laser. I love it when he does it even though he isn't supposed to shoot people. I apologize for my husband egging him on last weekend. It was great to spend time with you guys!
Hey, I had that same tissue mess about a month ago, only my little one is almost three and definitely old enough to know better. :o) Your pictures are very good, you are a great photographer!
Erika! I cannot believe how big your boys are getting! They are so cute, I hope everything is going good with you guys!
The pictures are way cute. My favorite A word is angels as that is what my grandboys are to me.
All TOO cute! Even if you didn't have the cutest kids ever, these photos would be adorable....but, having the cute kids doesn't hurt!
You are so clever with the alphabet theme. Love it! Can't wait for more letters to appear.
xoto you all!
PS I add 'adorable' to the list of 'A' words.
As we write blogs, I don't think we realize that whatever we have to say is new and different than what anyone else has to say. So you can write about whatever you did that day and it would be creative.
Cute babies!
Post a Comment