9.08.2008

{B}




BrOtHeRs
It is so fun to watch the development of the brotherly bond between Haydn and Taite. Haydn is starting to come into his big brother role and Taite would follow Haydn anywhere. They are so much fun. I'm sure we will have many fights to referee in the future, but I love that the boys have a built in best friend. Wherever life takes us they will always have each other to lean on.










BoOkS
We all have a love of books. Recently I have gone to check on the boys during nap time and will find Haydn sitting quietly in his bed 'reading' books from his book shelf. I asked Haydn what his favorite book was and he said "all of them", and Taite likes books with animals. Riley doesn't actually read books - he just doesn't have time even though his list of books he'd like to read are a mile long. He does listen to books on tape if you count that as reading.


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Before you know it they will be fighting and driving you crazy but for now they are the cutest brothers ever! Taite really has grown since I saw him last.

Haven said...

They really are such good buddies. It's so nice to see the loving bond our kids have with their sibs (and each other!).

We love books at our house as well. J's currently consist of text books, but we both love reading the children's books to the girls.

Anonymous said...

Your photos just make your blog! I am loving your alphabet, and loving the photos that bring it to life. Also, love those brothers!