8.22.2009

Happy Anniversary!

We celebrated our 8 year anniversary August 16th!  Colby and Jessica were kind enough to offer to watch the boys so Riley and I could enjoy a rare night out.  Being 6 months pregnant doesn't leave me with much energy for night life, but we decided on dinner at the Melting Pot and had a fabulous time.


Riley had called ahead and arranged a private booth with flowers.  They also took our picture and gave it to us in a frame and sent us home with do-it-yourself chocolate fondue.  Any place that gives you a giant bowl of melted cheese is high on my list, so of course the food was fabulous.  The 2-hour dinner flew by and it was nice to enjoy a meal with my sweetie without worrying about Taite catapulting out of the high chair or Haydn eating his food.

We think the boys had a pretty good time too considering a few of the pictures Jessica took.

1 comment:

Aunt Deb said...

I can't believe it has been eight years! Time flies and now you have 2 boys and another on way.....
I love your new white chairs in the photo!