8.05.2009

Grandma Sherl came to visit!

My mom braved the hot Arizona July heat and came out to visit the boys and maybe Riley and I.  It was perfect timing because it was the week before Riley took the Arizona bar and he was MIA most of the time.  We were even able to talk her into extending her trip a few days once we found out Riley had to take the bar in Tuscon, 2 hours away, so I didn't have to be left all alone.  Thanks again Mom!!


Despite the heat we kept ourselves pretty busy going to the park, splash pad, feeding ducks, swimming, going to the temple, exploring a new city and hanging out at home.  We even took the boys to a Diamondbacks baseball game followed by a fireworks show!

1 comment:

Grandma Sherl said...

You really had to twist my arm hard to stay. I had a fun time with all. Miss you all.