



Somehow Haydn is old enough to go to preschool. I honestly don't know how this happened. He is growing up too fast! I went to get him some school stuff and discovered he is no longer in the toddler section for clothes. Too many changes all at once if you ask me. We found a really nice preschool not very far from our house that came highly recommended. It is run by the Methodist church so they even bless their snacks and talk about Jesus. Riley gave him a fathers blessing last night and on the way to drop him off I was giving the typical mom talk about listening to your teacher and being nice to all the kids. I told him when he sat down next to someone to tell them his name was Haydn and ask them what their name was. When we arrived I was signing him in when a little boy came up behind us and Haydn said, "Hi, my name is Haydn. What's your's?" After he told him Haydn follows with, "It's nice to meet you." Since the tears have been close to the surface all day I about lost it right there. We went to his class room and after he discovered where to put his backpack there was no looking back. I did manage to get a few more pictures before I got the ok mom you can go now look.

After school we went to lunch at Chick-fil-a so he could tell me all about it. Preschool is definitely a hit and he wants to go again and again and again!
5 comments:
Great pictures - I'm glad it was such a good day. Haydn has been waiting to go to school for years - it's Erika I worry about. She couldn't even go home because it would have been too quiet. What a sweetheart I have!
Haydn I can't believe how handsome you are. You are growing up to fast for grandma and your mom. I'm so glad you enjoyed pre-school.Love you all!
Oh, for the good ole school days! Erika, if you figure out how it is that they grow so fast....please fill the rest of us in on the secret. I love love love his polite introduction to his new friend. That is one lucky teacher/school to have Haydn.
Thanks for posting the photos and sharing the first day of ***school.
He sure looks like he was meant to be a preschooler. He was set to go! I am sure he is the smartest one in class and that he can help them with giving prayers. He has the sweetest ones!
Oh too sweet...That little guy makes me smile!
Post a Comment