2.26.2009

Where have my babies gone?!

I have had a lot of those where did my baby go moments lately.  The weather is warming up down here so I pulled out the summer clothes box and couldn't believe that my little Taite now fits into these clothes that I swear Haydn was just wearing.  Really how do they grow up so fast?  And how can I make it S.T.O.P!!  I just want to remember everything they do and say and I'm afraid my silly human brain will not absorb it all.



I don't know what it is about boys and there obsession with carrying things around, but it is a must!  Haydn always had 1-3 cars with him.   Taite has a love affair with tools.  He always has some kind of tool with him.



Haydn is loving having the trampoline.  It is amazing how much he has come out of his shell in the past 6 months.  He is loving the park and finally going down all the slides and climbing up everything.  

Slow down boys, please slow down.

4 comments:

Riley S. Snow said...

It's really not fair.

Julie said...

I know how you feel. I have been thinking that about Kalli a lot lately. She is looking more and more like a little adult, not a child.
That said, any clothes that Taite grows out of you can send my way for Grant. Your kids always look so cute!!

Grandma Sherl said...

Take a look at your family picture. Boy have they changed! They are even more handsome!

Emili said...

You know what that means... time to have another one. hehe
I felt the same way yesturday when I took my kids to the park. Last time we went I swear Sarah was still figuring out how to walk on uneven ground. Now she's all over there like a little monkey. SAD!
So, do you have one of those new tramps with the springs down the side? Do you LOVE it?? Is it from Costco? I've been eyeing one of those for MONTHS...