2.26.2009

I have an office!

I am so excited about my new office.  It is just a little corner of our bedroom (I know, I know, way to kill the romance), but I love having my own little space.  The turquoise is a magnetic board that Riley made me and I love how it turned out.  Bright and cheery.  I hope to get LOTS of inspiration in this space. 

Now if anyone knows where to get cute organization stuff and magnets let me know.

5 comments:

Riley S. Snow said...

Hey -you forgot to mention that I assembled all the furniture as well...eventually (toot, toot). Luckily, I had Taite's help. It really turned out nice, you have such good taste!

xomom said...

WOW!!! It looks great! Loved it before the tourquoise, really love it with it! Anyone who can create a space with this much appeal is already inspired.

Haven said...

You can make your very own cute magnets with those glass rocks they use at weddings, scrapbook paper or magazine clippings, pictures, etc for the background, glue and magnets. Roberts has the magnets on an end cap right by the wedding dept.

I love your computer and space!

d said...

so cute, how fun and serene looking!

Lisa said...

I love it! It's the perfect space, perfect color and so very cool!