1.19.2009

Taite is 18 months!


I can hardly believe that my baby is now a little boy.  How does it happen so fast? Although I love how much his personality is emerging every day.  

So here is what Taite is up to:
He has 9 teeth.
He loves animals, especially dogs.
He says Hi, Wow, uh-oh, woof-woof, and up.
He signs more, all done, please, bird, and duck.
He can point to his nose, hair, and belly button.
He loves music and to dance.
He follows his big brother every where. 
He has endless energy and rarely sits still!

We love you Taiter-D and can't believe how much you have grown up in the last 6 months!

To see more pictures go here.

2 comments:

xomom said...

The photos are adorable...but why not...Taite is adorable! I need an updated photo of him. Can you email me your favorite (I know that is impossible, but try and pick a favorite) so I can get a print. Thank you!

Carrie said...

Awe...so precious! I can't believe how big he is either. It seems like you just came back to work after you had him, LOL and just wanted to be home with your little guy... :) I LOVE your pictures!