1.05.2009

Drum roll please

Well after months of hard work it is finally done!!  I have a photography blog-site!!!
I am excited and nervous about getting this out there to the world.  So friends and family check out erika snow: photography   

I would love your feedback, suggestions, criticism (as long as it is kind of nice)!

7 comments:

Grandma Sherl said...

Wow your website is awesome. I know you will do very well. You have a wonderful talent. It will be exciting to watch your new found talent grow. Dad and I wish you the best and miss all of you very much.

Darin and Joanna said...

Congrats! Your website is great! I have to admit I am a little jealous....that is my future dream! I am still trying to convince Darin that I need a new camera with all of the bells and whistles! Good luck, I'm sure you will do great. You have a real talent!

xomom said...

WOW! How could we say anything but positives about your blog and your talent. Good luck! You go girl!

d said...

Great job! I think it is awesome. What a wonderful way to be creative and make some moolah!

Jessica and Colby said...

I am impressed with entire layout of the new blog. It looks great and is very user friendly (not to mention all the great photos!) I want to hire you to take Colby and I's pictures sometime this spring. We will have to talk more when we next come down.

Summer Jackson said...

Congrats! It looks so great! Professional and beautiful! My little Erika is growing up!

nicole said...

Congratulations Erika! The pictures are beautiful! Good luck!
Also- sorry we did not visit you when we flew through St George over the holidays- Ryan's brother lives there so by the time we saw him it was too late. ...try, try again.
Nicole