We started with the garage. I love having a place for the kids to play since we also have our treadmill out there they can play while we exercise.
Next came our pantry. On our last trip up to Salt Lake we stopped at Ikea and bought some containers. I love them they have really helped to keep this out of control space in line.
While at Ikea we also got these wooden hangers for our closet. I love how they make my Target wardrobe look fancier!
We are constantly rearranging the boys room and play room to try and maximize space. This magnetic board has been a recent project of mine. I decoupaged a fun scrapbook paper on it and love how it turned out. Haydn and I have our preschool there where he picks letters, numbers, seasons, and weather out.

In 2009 we are striving to have a 'house of order'.
5 comments:
Wow!!!
Can you come over to my house? Seriously!
Jenny
I speak you right after Jenny! I'll knit washcloths if you will clean out my nooks and crannies. Looks terrific!
Look at you go! It is amazing how quickly we grow out of square footage or in my case, how quickly I accumulate junk.
Hey I am having a work shower and we need your address to send you an invite since it is not in the phone book. Let us know or call since it is this Saturday the 24th.
Fever? I thought you were in need of some cow bell for your fever! We are needing some nooks and crannies cleaned out too, so you guys can have more space when you come and visit! ;)
p.s. Taite is so cute!! Nursery girls watch out!
Post a Comment