In our ongoing efforts to make more room we have started the bunk bed shuffle. We took the bunk beds apart when Taite first transitioned into a bed, but decided we would like some more space in their room so we put them back as bunk beds. Haydn is loving being on the top bunk and feels so big that he can go up and down the ladder. This also means that Taite can now get out of bed by himself since he doesn't have a railing that goes all the way around. It has been an adjustment for this little trouble maker. The other day I went to go check on him while he was taking a nap and this is what I saw.
And this is what was in his bed! At least someone is using it, right!
4 comments:
I love it! At least he likes to read! Also, there is nothing like a cat to show you who is really the boss.
LOL that is too funny! My sister is having the exact same problem with her little one, she ended up getting some "tent" thing?? It seems to be working! :)
That boy is precious even when he crashes on the floor. Gotta love that boy....I sure do!
Too Cute!!! I miss my kitty!
Post a Comment