2.17.2010

My Valentines!


6 comments:

Carrie said...

Haha I love it! You sure got some cute valentines!!

Little Leaf said...

These are the cutest boys in the whole wide world. Miss you all!

Grandma Sherl said...

The last comment is from Grandma Sherl not Shanna although I'm sure she would agree with me.

Kellie Larsen said...

I wanted to do the tatoo thing w McKai but i couldnt find a good tatoo :( CUTE shoots!

Julie said...

Wyatt looks like a cute little chunky monkey. I always wished I had chunky children, but they stay lean and mean the whole time. Drats!
Your shots are cute, as always!
Hey! When can we come visit?

Debbie Snow said...

i can hardly wait to meet Wyatt and squeeze those fat little cheeks! I think I will just kiss him all over like
the photo! He definitely looks like a SNOW baby of my generation...we were all chubby little ones!