2.24.2010

Camera Bag for sale -- SOLD



So sometimes in the world of online ordering things don't always go as planned. My sweet sons ordered me a camera bag for Christmas that was on backorder. I decided I wanted a different style then the one that was ordered so I thought I changed the order when in reality I ordered another one. Since they were backordered they didn't show up until this week and me being the not so organized person I am can't find my order receipt so I am unable to return it. But good news for you I'm going to try and sell it. The bag is darling nothing wrong with it I just don't need two. I will be in Utah next month so if you live there I can bring it with me. Otherwise I still have the box in came in so you would just need to pay cheapest shipping. I also put it on Craigslist so if you want it let me know ASAP!!

Here is the website I got it from. It is the Ginger! I'm selling it for $150 so there is a small discount for you.



2 comments:

J N H said...

OH! I love it!! I want one so bad! Too bad I can't right now. But thanks for the idea. Mother's day is coming up. :) In May. HA! Oh well. It's SUPER cute!

Julie said...

When are you coming to Utah? Will you be on I-70 or coming through Price? I'd love to see you, and maybe schedule a shoot?