2.22.2010

Fan day!!





While Riley's parents were in town for Wyatt's blessing (promise pictures are coming soon) the AZ Diamondbacks had their annual FAN day!



It was so much fun. All the boys got jersey's to wear and looked so cute in them. It was a gorgeous day and the boys had fun eating hot dogs, playing on the inflatable slide and jumping in the bounce house. We even got to go into the locker room. Afterwards we went for lunch at Cooperstown Grill where Steve and Phyllis shared the 22 inch hot dog! It was huge I wish we had gotten a picture of it. They had enough for them and left overs.

{Wyatt & Grandpa}




Who had fun? Raise your hands?!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Oh how I love baseball! That would have been fun to attend. They're lucky to have their grandparents to visit with them and share such a neat experience.

Katrina and Lance said...

Looks like you all had fun. Can't believe your little one is getting so big. I am jealous of the weather you are having, I so miss St. George right now and it is even warmer where you are at. Hope you are all doing good.

Carrie said...

Haha cute cute boys! I love that top one of Taite, they all are growing up so fast it's crazy!! What a fun day!

d said...

Such great pictures! How fun to have the grandparents! Phyllis said you guys had a wonderful time!

Clu, Meg, Max, Tali said...

The pictures are so, SO cute! I know that G&G are going to find a special place in the house for them. Wish we could've been there!

xomom said...

Take 'us' out to the ballgame....
we are so ready to put those jersies on the boys again and head to a REAL game with this crew!