
{The first bath}

{cozy and warm after}

Colby and Jessica get super huge props for moving in for a few days and taking over as parents for Haydn and Taite. They shuttled Haydn to preschool, brought them to the hospital several times to see the baby and their mom who missed them tons. What would we do without them!!

Both of the boys are thrilled to have baby Wyatt here. The main question I have gotten is why he has a funny belly button.


{Proud Papa}

14 comments:
So SWEET!!!!
Congrats to you guys.
Beautiful, such a wonderful moment, I'm glad you've captured it. He's darling and a big boy! Thanks for sharing!
Congratulations! We are so, so happy for you!
Congratulations. He is absolutely beautiful!
Oh he's so cuteeeeeeeee! Wyatt looks like a 2 month old. Can't wait till Wed. to see all of you!
Congrats to your family for a new addition. He is so cute, looks like your other boys. Hope you get feeling better soon.
Congrats! He is huge (especially compared to Cartr)! I'm glad you had him before I had mine... I was jealous though! I hope you're feeling well and I hope that you get some sleep!
oooohhhh, he is so handsome. I love that he has that darling chubby face, most babies have to grow out of the wrinkled rat stage- but not handsome Wyatt! Good job guys! So beautiful. We are so excited to see you guys and huge props to colby and Jessica. Great picture of Jessica by the way.
love the 4th Snow Family
Hooray! So happy for you all and excited to meet the newest member of your family! Proud of you for making another beautiful baby... What a wonderful way to kick off the Christmas season. Love you all!
YAY!! So cute, i love his cheeks! CONGRATS!!
Congratulations!! We are so happy for you guys and glad that all went well with the delivery. Hope your recovery goes well.
What a cutie! His face is just like the other boys! They must be family.
Yay, congratulations! So sweet. I love his round little face and perfect hair. We're so happy for you guys!
I love hospital pictures and first moments. So precious!!
Post a Comment