12.11.2009

Week 1


Why is it that when you are pregnant the weeks go by so very slow, but once this sweet baby is in your arms you blink and an entire week has gone by. So far we are all doing wonderful. Wyatt is a very content baby. He reminds me a lot of Haydn in looks and temperament. The boys love their little brother. Taite is super affectionate and always saying how cute baby Wyatt is. Haydn has been quite curious this time around. He was very concerned that the umbilical cord was still attached. Then he didn't understand why we kept covering up his fingers. When I tried to explain it was so he didn't scratch himself with his sharp fingernails, he got into his mind that Wyatt had claws.

After what was the most difficult pregnancy I have been thoroughly blessed with a healthy and happy baby boy. No jaundice and so far no reflux!! He has only lost 7 oz since birth and since I have mini sumo wrestlers anyways we are not concerned about that. I am working on getting Christmas cards and birth announcements done so if you would like one please make sure I have your address.

3 comments:

xomom said...

Oh, I miss him! The photo is precious...no, it's beyond precious. Take care everyone.

Haven said...

What a cutie!! Makes me want another one. Someday. I'm so glad he's a good boy for you! You deserve it. Glad da bwudders are getting along so well.

d said...

Thank you for more pictures of this handsome boy! Sounds like you guys are doing good, keep it up!