12.23.2009

On the 9th day of Christmas . . .



my parents gave to me a new game!

I think playing games is such a great thing to do as a family. It is so much more interactive than watching a movie. It's much cheaper than museums, zoos, or similar activities. It brings a family together and lends itself to chatting and laughing. Two things I think families should do often.

We played the original version of this game with the boys while I was on bed rest and they loved it. We are excited to see how the new version compares. Game night anyone?

1 comment:

Jillian Schmutz said...

I'm so excited to come down and visit you all in a couple of weeks!!! I hope we have time to visit you and maybe let you and Riley go on a date, just so I can watch your adorable kids!!! :)