
Riley has been named a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers magazine - a national publication dedicated to creating "a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys." The selection process requires peer nomination, and independent review and verification - it's serious. This is the official press release pro
vided by Super Lawyers:
Riley Snow has been named by Mountain States Super Lawyers magazine as one of the top attorneys in Utah for 2009. Only five percent of the lawyers in the state are named by Super Lawyers. The selections for Super Lawyers are made by Law & Politics, a division of Key Professional Media, Inc. of Minneapolis, Minn. Each year, Law & Politics undertakes a rigorous multi-phase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation of candidates by Law & Politics’ attorney-led research staff, a peer review of candidates by practice area, and a good-standing and disciplinary check.

We always knew it, but now so will the rest of the world. Congratulations, Riley!!
11 comments:
Wow!! That's awesome!! Congrats!
It's nice to see that the rest of world is realizing what we have always known! Kudos Riley!!! (and the great support team he has behind him, Erika, Haydn and Taite)
It's weird to see Riley so serious in a business suit. Whenever I think of him, I remember him in our college days. It doesn't seem like there was much of a serious side to him then. ;)
Good job, Riley!
Oh, and I'm still waiting to find out some more information about the photography workshop you attended. Please email me.
Wow guys that's awesome! We are so proud of you Riley, way to represent the GOOD attorneys in the world. We hope to see you guys this summer and will have to celebrate so many accomplishments in the past year.
We always new you were SUPER. Not only as a lawyer but as a husband, father and especially a son-in-law. Ron and I are extremely proud of you. Your looking pretty daper in that suit.
How wonderful! But of course we knew it! Glad you are being recognized for the SUPER Man that you are!
Yay, yay, yay! We know someone famous! We always knew you were special!
That is super news! Congratulations, and the best part is the cool photos...I am guessing maybe Erika had something do do with that...possibly? Either way its really cool and well deserved.
There had better be mention of Raising Arizona in this article. I could have given some great insight into Riley Snow, the early years.
Makes a mom proud to be able to claim such a handsome, intelligent, capable, and delighful son! We are proud of you Riley for so many different reasons....but, I think you already know that.
So, I'm super behind on my congrats, but AWESOME! And so handsome, too! It's genetics. :)
Too bad it made him so popular he has to leave the state. Besides the heat, though, Phoenix has a lot to offer.
Post a Comment