7.11.2008

Land of 10,000 lakes

We are having so much fun here in Minnesota. I knew if I didn't get a post up soon I would fall way behind. In the crazy gas prices we are in it ended up being cheaper to fly out of Salt Lake than Las Vegas. This also gave us the chance to go to dinner with Aunt Summer and the Cragun's. All I can say about the plane ride is that we made it in one piece.


Wednesday we took my city boys out to my Uncle Fred's farm and let them play on the tractors. Haydn has been looking forward to this for over a month and would remind me daily that when we go to Minnesota he was going to ride Uncle Fred's tractor.





















The next evening we went out to the lake and got to go on a pontoon and swimming in the lake. We had so much fun. At one point they even turned the driving over to Captain Haydn and Skipper Taite.




After we got to play with bubbles.

5 comments:

Clu, Meg, Max, Tali said...

Looks like you are having a blast! We will see you on Tues.

Jessica and Colby said...

I can understand why Haydn was so excited to ride the tractor, it is HUGE! I'm glad you guys are having such a great time!

Levi and Jenny said...

I want to go to the lake. Those tractors remind me of Nebraska, they would be driving down the road. ROOAAAD, thats a funny word.

Jocee said...

It looks like your boys are having a blast! I'm not going to let Brejden see your blog because he will be totally jealous of Haydn! I hope that your traveling is good. Hopefully I can bring Brejden down to play with Haydn again, soon. He talks about Haydn, his "fend", all the time!

Haven said...

What fun you're having! Fun pictures. Looks like Haydn is on his way to becoming a great farmer with those tractors!