Hi Erika! It was cool to see your comment on our blog. Thanks for the compliment on our baby. Your kids are so cute too! So how have you been? You can email me if you'd like. My email is amandafausett@gmail.com Love to hear from you! I cannot wait for 'so you think you can dance' one of my favorite shows. Amanda Z. Fausett
2 comments:
Riley, I didn't know you were a fan? :) I'm excited too. Usually Jared finds something else to do, like more work, while I watch. Enjoy!
Hi Erika!
It was cool to see your comment on our blog. Thanks for the compliment on our baby. Your kids are so cute too! So how have you been? You can email me if you'd like. My email is amandafausett@gmail.com
Love to hear from you! I cannot wait for 'so you think you can dance' one of my favorite shows.
Amanda Z. Fausett
Post a Comment