Riley and Haydn went to their first Fathers and Sons outing Friday night. They rode in the truck, had hot dogs and shot model rockets out on the sand dunes. They had a great time. Haydn liked playing in the sand the best. He even made 'sand angels'.

He was so filthy when he came home, he left a layer of red sand in the bathtub. He loved spending the one on one time with his dad and I know it is the beginning of tradition they will really enjoy.
4 comments:
I love the sandles at the top.
Yay for fathers and sons outings. Looks like there should have been a couple of layers of sand in the tub. Not just a layer.
How fun! Jeremy was invited to go to ours but passed since he doesn't have a son to take (even though some of our neighbors were more than happy to let him take one of theirs. :P).
Kinda makes me hope we have a boy before we're through, even though girls are so much fun.
Those pictures are way cute. Good times!
I can't believe Haydn is old enough for Fathers and Sons. It looks like he was having a blast rolling in the dirt!
Jessica
Your new heading is darling!
Tom should have taken our boys to your father and sons' outing. Ours was in Heber a couple weeks ago. I packed them with light jackets and there turned out to be 3 feet of snow! I stayed up all night worrying about them, but he kept the warm.
Post a Comment