4.15.2008

Grandma Sherl & Grandpa Ron

We had such a nice time when my parents were here. Besides the duck adventure, we took the boys to the park, story time, and out to Kayenta. They were such good sports to come and sleep in the bunk beds, race cars with Haydn, go to Riley's lacrosse game, and let us go out on a date.

It is amazing how happy children are around their grandparents. I hope those of you that have them close by appreciate what a blessing it is. I hear the boys laugh and smile more whenever their grandparents are around. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the park.

3 comments:

Grandma Sherl said...

The grandkids make the grandparents in a happy mood. We had so much fun with all of you. I soooooooooooo miss you all. Can't wait till July.

Darin and Joanna said...

Your boys are getting so big! They are darling. It looks like you guys are all doing great---I really envy the warm weather--it is snowing once again today! Anyway I love your blog, especially the digital scrapbook---I really want to learn how to do that---I'm having a hard time keeping up the old fashioned way. It was good to hear from you--we will check back again!

Bowen Family said...

Your kids are so darling! I just love your mom and dad, I hope all is going well with them!

Jami